Seeking an experienced and energetic professional to join our team as a Chemical Operator for batch making and operating of process milling equipment.
We are seeking applicants flexible to work on any shift (1st 6am-2pm, 2nd 2pm-10pm, 3rd 10pm-6am – Monday-Friday).
Responsibilities and skills include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience required running powder treatment equipment and working with surface treated pigments in cosmetic or personal care industry.
- Experience running hi speed mixing equipment.
- Experience with media mills and others.
- Experience using transfer pumps and scales
- Experience working w/ HAZ materials preferred
- All candidates should have previous exposure to GMP and must be able to maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Repacking of raw materials and general warehouse duties
- Must be able to operate a forklift and have experience with material handling equipment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Quality Control Technician
Kobo Products, Inc. located in South Plainfield, NJ is seeking motivated QC Lab Technicians to join our team.
*We are seeking candidates for our 1st and 2nd shifts*
Job Type: Full-time
- B.S. in Chemistry or Biology
- Strong color experience required
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work with others in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work independently prioritizing the work load
- Must have strong problem solving, communication, organizational, math, and computer skills
- Background working with powders in the personal care industry or similar industry is preferred
- Experience with GC and Ion Chromatography is a plus
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Performing various wet, physical, and instrumental testing to monitor physical and chemical characteristics of pigment powders
- Measuring and evaluating color matches to standards
- Adhering to lab methods, procedures, and documenting results of testing procedures in accordance with GMP standards
- Interacting with QA/RD to make sure all non-conforming results are investigated
- Prospective candidates should include desired rate/salary (a range is acceptable) along with their resume. Candidates should also indicate what shift(s) they are available to work.
Fast-growing NJ manufacturer is seeking a candidate to provide on-site support for internal software applications. The developer will be responsible for software design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience and knowledge of VB.Net, ASP.Net, VBA, SQL Server is a must.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system is preferred
- 4-year Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related majors
- Self-starter capable of independent creative work, with demonstrated experience defining requirements and delivering applications to meet requirements.
- Strong desire to bring best practices to the team, sharing knowledge and expertise – enabling your team members mutual success as the organization continues to grow.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
Kobo Products, Inc. manufactures and distributes raw materials for the cosmetics and personal care industry. We are seeking a highly motivated Warehouse Associate that is detail-oriented and can manage in a fast paced environment.
**Seeking candidates for 1st and 3rd shift positions**
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in cosmetic, personal care, or chemical manufacturing industries preferred
- Must be trained to safely and responsibly operate forklift equipment
- Experience with cGMP and hazardous materials required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, transfer, and storage of raw materials, packaging, and supplies
- Coordinate with several other departments/buildings daily in order to prepare and inspect materials that are shipped and received
- Continuously maintain an organized and clean warehouse
- Comply with all company and OSHA regulated safety codes
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
Prospective candidates must submit their required rate of pay (a range is acceptable).
Kobo offers a competitive compensation package including 401k, health and life insurance, as well as paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, transfer, and storage of raw materials, packaging, and supplies.