Administrative Assistant (Entry Level)
Kobo is seeking a talented, highly-motivated professional to join our team as the Administrative Assistant in the Accounting Department. Willing to train an entry-level candidate.
- 4 year degree required; Degree in Business or Accounting preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work independently
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable tasks
- Data entry
- Clerical duties – scanning/photocopying, filing, etc.
- Various other administrative functions – mail postage/sort/distribution, coffee service maintenance, answering phones, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Support key departments in the company with various projects/functions
Please send resume and salary requirements to Hrkobo@koboproductsinc.com
Please reference “Administrative Assistant/Receptionist” in the subject field
Seeking an experienced and energetic professional to join our team as a Chemical Operator for batch making and operating of process milling equipment.
We are seeking applicants flexible to work on any shift (1st 6am-2pm, 2nd 2pm-10pm, 3rd 10pm-6am – Monday-Friday).
Responsibilities and skills include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience required running powder treatment equipment and working with surface treated pigments in cosmetic or personal care industry.
- Experience running hi speed mixing equipment.
- Experience with media mills and others.
- Experience using transfer pumps and scales
- Experience working w/ HAZ materials preferred
- All candidates should have previous exposure to GMP and must be able to maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Repacking of raw materials and general warehouse duties
- Must be able to operate a forklift and have experience with material handling equipment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Local/Regional Truck Driver (CDL)
Kobo Products, Inc. in South Plainfield is seeking an extremely reliable CDL driver that can maintain safety and accuracy in a fast paced environment.
- Clean driving record
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Must be trained to safely and responsibly operate forklift equipment
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Flexibility with day shift hours
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
- Coordinate with Production and the Warehouse every day to set up runs depending on needs.
- Pick up and deliver raw materials to Production, and pick up finished goods from Production to take to the Warehouse for orders.
- Monitor the schedule for pick-up orders from Planning as well as outside Kobo facilities, and log arrival and departure times.
- Complete inspection of the interior and exterior of the truck every day from the first run and notify the Facilities/Engineering Manager of any problems.
- Check MTO’s at pick-up and delivery, especially for finished goods. Ensure that all copies are signed upon delivery, and paperwork is distributed to the appropriate departments.
- General Warehouse support.
- Comply with all company and OSHA regulated safety codes.