Seeking an experienced and energetic professional to join our team as a Chemical Operator for batch making and operating of process milling equipment.
We are seeking applicants flexible to work on any shift (1st 6am-2pm, 2nd 2pm-10pm, 3rd 10pm-6am – Monday-Friday).
Responsibilities and skills include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience required running powder treatment equipment and working with surface treated pigments in cosmetic or personal care industry.
- Experience running hi speed mixing equipment.
- Experience with media mills and others.
- Experience using transfer pumps and scales
- Experience working w/ HAZ materials preferred
- All candidates should have previous exposure to GMP and must be able to maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Repacking of raw materials and general warehouse duties
- Must be able to operate a forklift and have experience with material handling equipment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Quality Control Lab Technician
Kobo Products, Inc. located in South Plainfield, NJ is seeking an experienced QC Lab Technician to join our team. Willing to train candidates with limited work experience, but strong laboratory experience in an educational setting.
Please send resume AND salary requirements/range
- B.S. in Chemistry or Biology
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience a plus
- Strong color experience required
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work with others in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work independently prioritizing the work load
- Must have strong problem solving, communication, organizational, math, and computer skills
- Background working with powders in the personal care industryor similar industry ispreferred
- Exposure to GC and Ion Chromatography is a plus
- Must be able to lift at least ~25lbs
- Performing various wet, physical, and instrumental testing to monitor physical and chemical characteristics of pigment powders
- Measuring and evaluating color matches to standards
- Adhering to lab methods, procedures, and documenting results of testing procedures in accordance with GMP standards
- Interacting with QA/RD to make sure all non-conforming results are investigated
Fast-growing NJ manufacturer is seeking a candidate to provide on-site support for internal software applications. The developer will be responsible for software design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience and knowledge of VB.Net, ASP.Net, VBA, SQL Server is a must.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system is preferred
- 4-year Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related majors
- Self-starter capable of independent creative work, with demonstrated experience defining requirements and delivering applications to meet requirements.
- Strong desire to bring best practices to the team, sharing knowledge and expertise – enabling your team members mutual success as the organization continues to grow.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
Kobo Products, Inc. manufactures and distributes raw materials for the cosmetics and personal care industry. We are seeking a highly motivated Warehouse Associate that is detail-oriented and can manage in a fast paced environment.
**Seeking candidates for 1st and 3rd shift positions**
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in cosmetic, personal care, or chemical manufacturing industries preferred
- Must be trained to safely and responsibly operate forklift equipment
- Experience with cGMP and hazardous materials required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, transfer, and storage of raw materials, packaging, and supplies
- Coordinate with several other departments/buildings daily in order to prepare and inspect materials that are shipped and received
- Continuously maintain an organized and clean warehouse
- Comply with all company and OSHA regulated safety codes
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
Prospective candidates must submit their required rate of pay (a range is acceptable).
Kobo offers a competitive compensation package including 401k, health and life insurance, as well as paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, transfer, and storage of raw materials, packaging, and supplies.