Seeking an experienced and energetic professional to join our team as a Chemical Operator for batch making and operating of process milling equipment.
We are seeking applicants flexible to work on any shift (1st 6am-2pm, 2nd 2pm-10pm, 3rd 10pm-6am – Monday-Friday).
Responsibilities and skills include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Experience required running powder treatment equipment and working with surface treated pigments in cosmetic or personal care industry.
- Experience running hi speed mixing equipment.
- Experience with media mills and others.
- Experience using transfer pumps and scales
- Experience working w/ HAZ materials preferred
- All candidates should have previous exposure to GMP and must be able to maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Repacking of raw materials and general warehouse duties
- Must be able to operate a forklift and have experience with material handling equipment.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
Junior Software Developer
Fast-growing NJ manufacturer is seeking a candidate to provide on-site support for internal software applications. The developer will be responsible for software design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience and knowledge of VB.Net, ASP.Net, VBA, SQL Server is a must.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system is preferred
- 4-year Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related majors
- Self-starter capable of independent creative work, with demonstrated experience defining requirements and delivering applications to meet requirements.
- Strong desire to bring best practices to the team, sharing knowledge and expertise – enabling your team members mutual success as the organization continues to grow.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
Lab Assistant/Material Sampler (Entry Level)
Kobo Products, Inc. located in South Plainfield, NJ is seeking highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic to join our team as a full-time Lab Assistant/Material Sampler. We are flexible to work around a student schedule if necessary.
- Lab experience helpful
- Candidate must be able to work well under pressure in a very fast paced environment, have excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail, and keep a clean work environment
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of Safety Data Sheets and safety precautions of tasks involved
- Must be able to life ~50lbs.
- Exposure to forklift a plus
- Fill sample orders for shipment
- Data entry and record maintenance
- Maintain inventory of sample materials
- Maintain a clean lab environment
- May inspect and sample multiple lots of raw materials and products and keep detailed records and documentation
Rate for this position is $12-$14 per hour.
Please send resume to HRkobo@koboproductsinc.com
Please reference “Lab Assistant/Material Sampler” in the subject field.
Sales/Marketing Administrative Assistant
Kobo Products is seeking a bright, highly motivated professional to join our team as a Sales/Marketing Administrative Assistant.
- Minimum 1-2 years administrative experience
- Microsoft Office required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- International and domestic Sales support – calendar entry, make travel arrangements, mailing of products literature, etc.
- Help with event planning for the company
- Data entry
- Order, organize, and fulfill requests for literature and product samples
- General office support and administrative tasks
Kobo Products, Inc. manufactures and distributes raw materials for the cosmetics and personal care industry. We are seeking a highly motivated Warehouse Associate that is detail-oriented and can manage in a fast paced environment.
**Seeking candidates for 1st and 3rd shift positions**
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in cosmetic, personal care, or chemical manufacturing industries preferred
- Must be trained to safely and responsibly operate forklift equipment
- Experience with cGMP and hazardous materials required
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, transfer, and storage of raw materials, packaging, and supplies
- Coordinate with several other departments/buildings daily in order to prepare and inspect materials that are shipped and received
- Continuously maintain an organized and clean warehouse
- Comply with all company and OSHA regulated safety codes
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
Prospective candidates must submit their required rate of pay (a range is acceptable).
Kobo offers a competitive compensation package including 401k, health and life insurance, as well as paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, transfer, and storage of raw materials, packaging, and supplies.