Kobo Products, The Powder & Dispersion Specialist
Since 1987 Kobo has provided innovative, technology-based raw materials to the cosmetic industry. The product range
includes Surface Treated Pigments, Microspheres, Suncare and Color Dispersions, Silicone Fluids, Specialties, Natural Ingredients, Effect Pigments, Boron Nitride and Delivery Systems.
Kobo has four locations, USA (Corporate Headquarters), France, Japan and Brazil and is represented globally by independent agents
Main Phone Number: 908 - 757 - 0033
What's NEW at Kobo?
- KoboBlur™ 100 Natural is a powder complex made only of minerals and natural ingredients, using no plastic particles; the ingredients of this complex have complimentary refractive indexes and scatter light in a wide range of formulas.
- KoboGel™ D5 - Pre-Dispersed Color Composites in a Unique Elastomer Gel
- PT1BM Dispersions - Color Dispersions in a Low Centistoke Phenyl Trimethicone Carrier that can add gloss, spreadability and a silky feel to formulations
- IR-Blockers - Two specific grades of TiO2 with a great capacity to block near-infrared (IR-A) radiations, which have been shown to produce harmful biological effects to the skin.
- ASG Stearoyl Glutamic Acid Treatment for creamy feel, especially in powders