Kobo Products, The Powder & Dispersion Specialist
Since 1987 Kobo has provided innovative, technology-based raw materials to the cosmetic
industry. The product range
Treated Pigments, Microspheres, Suncare and Color Dispersions, Silicone Fluids,
Specialties, Natural Ingredients, Effect Pigments, Boron Nitride and Delivery Systems.
Kobo has four locations:
- Kobo Products, Inc., South Plainfield, NJ USA - Corporate Headquarters, Manufacturing,
- Kobo SAS, Labège, France – Administrative Offices, Manufacturing, Application Lab
- Kobo Dispatek, Japan – Manufacturing
- Kobo Brasil Ltda., São Paulo, Brasil - Administrative Offices, Application Lab
Main Phone Number: 908 - 757 - 0033
What's NEW at Kobo?
- KoboGel™ D5 - Pre-Dispersed Color Composites in a Unique Elastomer Gel
- PT1BM Dispersions - Color Dispersions in a Low Centistoke Phenyl Trimethicone Carrier that can add gloss, spreadability and a silky feel to formulations
- Purecork - Natural, Non-Irritating Exfoliant from Sustainable Source
- ASG Stearoyl Glutamic Acid Treatment for creamy feel, especially in powders
As of March 1st, 2016, Kobo will no longer represent Momentive Performance Products. To our valued customers, thank you for the past business and opportunities received.